Saturday 4 January 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW RESOLUTIONS

And just like that 2013 was gone! And what a special year it has been. But 2014 has many exciting things in store for us. We already have trips to France and Madeira planned, but of course by far the most exciting thing will be our wedding in the summer!

Now I never believed in New Years Resolutions. However my bf (or actually fiancĂ©e, but I find that I prefer to say bf) is a big fan of making list and New Years Resolutions. So last year we wrote down our joined and personal resolutions for 2013. On New Years Eve we checked out our list and found we pretty much achieved everything we set out to achieve in 2013. So maybe this resolution thing ain't such a bad thing. Maybe, I should get on board. 

So here are some of my resolutions for 2014;

  • Expanding my photography portfolio with wedding and food photography 
  • Set up a cultural food blog with one of my best friends 
  • Get my motorcycle license 
  • Go on a hike with my significant other once a month 
  • Explore more of the beautiful buildings/places in and around Amsterdam 

Cheers, to one hell of a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment