Now I never believed in New Years Resolutions. However my bf (or actually fiancée, but I find that I prefer to say bf) is a big fan of making list and New Years Resolutions. So last year we wrote down our joined and personal resolutions for 2013. On New Years Eve we checked out our list and found we pretty much achieved everything we set out to achieve in 2013. So maybe this resolution thing ain't such a bad thing. Maybe, I should get on board.
So here are some of my resolutions for 2014;
- Expanding my photography portfolio with wedding and food photography
- Set up a cultural food blog with one of my best friends
- Get my motorcycle license
- Go on a hike with my significant other once a month
- Explore more of the beautiful buildings/places in and around Amsterdam
Cheers, to one hell of a year!