Wednesday 17 April 2013

I LOVE THIS CITY: DE LAATSTE KRUIMEL

I'm a sucker for city trips! However with limited time and information, it can get hard to find those cute local spots without a little help. Since Amsterdam is one of the most visited cities in Europe, there is an overkill of options. I liked to share some of my favorite spots with you. Because I love my city, and hope you will too when you visit.



For those who are strolling through the old city center, De Laatste Kruimel in the langebrugsteeg is the perfect place to stop for a drink and a bite, or pick up some supplies for on the way. It's the kind of place where it's hard to walk by without taking a glance at all the delicious food they have in the storefront. It comes as no surpise that it can get a little busy during lunch hours.

They are open Monday to Sunday from 08.00 - 20.00.
http://www.delaatstekruimel.nl



Pictures taken with my Nikon D700, Nikkor 24mm 2.8 D & Nikkor 50mm 1.8 D

No comments:

Post a Comment