Wednesday 7 August 2013

SWIM, BIKE, RUN

I live with an athlete. As long as I have know my bf he has been a passionate underwater hockey player (Say, what now? My response exactly. But yes, underwater hockey. It's a sport...really!!). Last year he decided he wanted to give triathlon a go as well. You know, just for fun (I don't know... sounds like an awful lot of work to me). So a few weeks ago he participated in his first sprint triathlon (it's a triathlon, but with distances that sound slightly more acceptable than a full triathlon). So as a good girlfriend should I went with him for moral support and to snap some pictures. I have to say, it was surprisingly fun to watch! At the end I may have been beaming with pride a little...



Pictures were taken with my Nikon D700 & Nikkor 85mm 1.8 D

No comments:

Post a Comment